The 2015 CANSCAIP Prairie Horizons conference takes place September 18-20 at St. Michael’s Retreat House in Lumsden, Saskatchewan.
Important note: These prices are for the general public. If you are a CANSCAIP Friend or Member, deduct $45. To join, go to canscaip.org/JoinCANSCAIP.
- Full Conference with Room at St. Michael’s – includes all sessions, accommodations for both nights, Friday reception, Saturday meals, snacks and reception, Sunday breakfast. Note: supper is not available on Friday. Also, rooms at St. Mike’s are first-come, first-served. If all rooms are booked, we will help you find accommodation in Regina or Lumsden and you will be charged only the conference fee.
- Up to Aug 1: $285 (members $240)
- Aug 2-31: $315 (members $270)
- Sept 1-9: $340 (members $295)
- Full Conference, no room – includes all sessions, Friday reception, Saturday meals, snacks and reception, Sunday breakfast.
- Up to Aug 1: $195 (members $150)
- Aug 2-31: $225 (members $180)
- Sept 1-9: $250 (members $205)
- Saturday Only – includes all Saturday sessions plus lunch, supper, and two snacks.
- Up to Aug 1: $145 (members $100)
- Aug 2 – Aug 31: $175 (members $130)
- Sept 1 – 9: $200 (members $155)
- August 1, 2015. End of Early Bird registration; all fees go up by $30. Also, draw date for Ready, Set, Pitch! (see below)
- Aug 31, 2015: Last day for no late registration fee.
- September 9, 2015. Last day to register.
- September 18, 2015: Conference begins. Ready, Set, Pitch! event
- September 19, 2015: Saturday sessions and workshops
More Registration Opportunities
- Friday night Ready, Set, Pitch! Session
- Saturday night Open Mic
- Sign up to read or perform for 3 minutes
- Book Table
- Bring books or CDs to sell
- Volunteer to help at the table
- Be a buddy to a first-timer, or get a buddy
- Request a ride to or from the airport or bus depot in Regina
- Volunteer to sit at at the sign-in table and:
- Check-in participants
- Hand out conference packages
- Direct participants to sign in to their rooms and show them the floor plan to find their way around
- Volunteer to help with set up or clean up
- Alert St. Mike’s about dietary requirements
- Online: register and pay with PayPal at http://canscaip.org/EventsCalendar
- Download and print the Prairie Horizons 2015 Registration Form.
- Write a cheque.
- Mail completed form and cheque to CANSCAIP Prairie Horizons 2015, c/o 4820 Castle Road, Regina SK, S4S 4X3
- Full refund minus $35 up to September 11 (one week before conference)
- After September 11, 50% of fee will be refunded
- In emergency situations, full fee will be refunded.