The 2017 CANSCAIP Prairie Horizons conference takes place September 15-17 at Queen’s House in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Arrive Friday, September 15 at 7 p.m., and leave Sunday September 17 at 10 a.m.–unless you live in Saskatchewan. Then you get to stay until 11 a.m. at the Bi-annual General Meeting of CANSCAIP Sask Horizons.
- Full Conference with Room at Queen’s House– includes all sessions, accommodations for both nights, Friday reception, Saturday breakfast, lunch, supper and snacks, Sunday breakfast. Note: supper is not available on Friday. Also, rooms at Queen’s House are first-come, first-served. If all rooms are booked, we will help you find accommodation in Saskatoon and you will be charged only the conference fee.
- Up to Aug 31: $320
- Sept 1-8: $345
- Full Conference, no room – includes all sessions, Friday reception, Saturday lunch, supper and snacks
- Up to Aug 31: $225
- Sept 1-8: $250
- Saturday Only – includes all Saturday sessions plus lunch, supper, and two snacks.
- Up to Aug 31: $175
- Sept 1-8: $200
- Aug 31, 2015: Last day for no late registration fee.
- September 8, 2015. Last day to register.
- September 15, 2015: Conference begins. Live Action Slush event
- September 16, 2015: Saturday sessions and workshops
- September 17, 2015: Wind-up and door prizes, CANSCAIP Sask Horizons Biennial General Meeting
More Registration Opportunities
- Friday night Live Action Slush
- Saturday night Open Mic
- Sign up to read or perform for 3 minutes
- Book Table
- Bring books or CDs to sell
- Volunteer to help at the table
- Be a buddy to a first-timer, or get a buddy
- Request a ride to or from the airport or bus depot in Saskatoon, or volunteer to give a ride to someone who needs one.
- Volunteer to sit at at the sign-in table and:
- Check-in participants
- Hand out conference packages
- Direct participants to sign in to their rooms and show them the floor plan to find their way around
- Volunteer to help with set up or clean up
- Alert St. Mike’s about dietary requirements
- Online: register and pay with PayPal at http://canscaip.org/EventsCalendar
- Download and print the 2017 Printable Registration Form.
- Write a cheque to CANSCAIP Sask Horizons.
- Mail completed form and cheque to CANSCAIP Prairie Horizons 2017, c/o 4820 Castle Road, Regina SK, S4S 4X3
- Full refund minus $35 up to September 8 (one week before conference)
- After September 8, 50% of fee will be refunded
- In emergency situations, full fee will be refunded.